Terms and conditions / Privacy notice
Objectives of the information
The content presented on the site of Tesys 21, is only intended for communication and general information for marketing and direct contact with customers.
Tesys 21 is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by your access to the site or by inability to access it or by relying on any information provided here. Tesys 21 disclaims any liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or other damages, lost opportunities and benefits or any other loss or damage. This limitation includes damages or viruses that may affect your computer equipment.
Links to other web sites
Any link to another Internet site is presented for the user’s convenience. Tesys 21 has no responsibility or control over the content or operation of such sites and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from that content or its operation.
Tesys 21 reserves the right to alter, modify, replace or delete any content, restrict access or suspend the distribution of this site at any time and at its sole discretion.
Intellectual property and use of content
The content of this site is property of Tesys 21 and is protected by the laws of intellectual property. The trademarks, trademarks and services, as well as the logos and products mentioned in this site are legally protected and none of them can be used without the prior written consent of Tesys 21. However, you are welcome to download its content, only for personal, non-commercial use. No modification or reproduction of the content is authorized, and it cannot be copied or used in any other way.
Privacy and data protection
In strict compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (hereinafter “the Law”), Tesys 21 informs you of the following:
- The personal and / or sensitive data and / or information that you voluntarily provide or have provided to us, is completely confidential and is protected by Tesys 21, who is responsible for the use and treatment of your personal data.
- The use of the data collected will be used exclusively to: (i) provide required services, as well as related activities; (ii) inform about new services that are related to the contracted one; (iii) comply with obligations contracted with our customers; (iv) evaluate the quality of the service; (v) identification purposes; (vi) statistical purposes; and (vii) to eventually contact you in order to share news of interest about law.
- By virtue of the transfer of data that you have granted or previously granted, you authorize Tesys 21 to use the information provided for the purposes described above.
- We undertake not to transmit, sell, rent, disclose or use your personal information in favor of third parties without your consent, except for that information that is necessary for the purposes that you have provided it, or if it is required by the authorities federal or local, in terms of applicable laws.
- You have the right to access your personal data we have and the details of their treatment, as well as to correct them if they are inaccurate or instruct us to cancel them when you consider that they are excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their obtaining or opposing to the treatment of these for specific purposes.
- To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the owner of personal and / or sensitive data in the possession of Tesys 21, must send the corresponding request in writing to Felipe Villanueva 345, Col. San Jerónimo 11th Sector, Monterrey NL C.P. 64640 and/or email email@example.com.
- This Privacy Notice may be modified and updated at any time, in which case Tesys 21, will notify the corresponding changes through the website www.tesys21.com
The present policies and privacy notice, as well as the general management of the Law made by Tesys 21, is governed by the legislation in force and applicable in the United States of Mexico, any controversy that arises due to its application must be heard before the competent jurisdictional bodies in the City of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.